Authentically Arlington / Cultural Arts
Dec 14, 2022
Gifts from the Heart
Every day, Downtown Arlington's cultural partners and service organizations give their all to make our community a better place.
“Many arts, cultural and service-oriented nonprofit organizations make Downtown Arlington their home,” said Maggie Campbell, president and CEO of Downtown Arlington Management Corporation. “The holidays are an ideal opportunity to show them our support and gratitude through charitable giving, volunteering, or celebrating a loved one with a donation in their honor or memory.”
Please help these Downtown organizations continue their creative work and good deeds by remembering them with an end-of-the-year charitable gift.
Arts and Culture
- Arlington Master Chorale
- Arlington Museum of Art
- Arlington Music Hall
- Awaken Ensemble
- Dance Theatre of Arlington
- Franklin Imagine Group
- Friends of the Levitt Pavilion Arlington
- Symphony Arlington
- Theatre Arlington
Churches and Congregations
- All Souls Episcopal Church
- First Baptist Church Arlington
- First United Methodist Church of Arlington
- Mount Olive Baptist Church
- Friends of the Arlington Public Library
- Green Oaks Education and Support Inc.
- Order of Omega
- The University of Texas at Arlington
Health and Well-Being
- Arlington Life Shelter
- Arlington Urban Ministries
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Tarrant County
- Dental Health Arlington
- WNBA Dallas Wings Community Foundation
- HELP Center for LBGT Health and Wellness
- Mission Arlington
- SafeHaven of Tarrant County
History and Heritage
- Knapp Heritage Park/Arlington Historical Society
Is your favorite Downtown non-profit missing from our list? Drop us an email at email@example.com and let us know!
About Downtown Arlington
Designated by the State of Texas as the Arlington Cultural District, Downtown Arlington is where creativity, authenticity, and hometown pride thrive and drive what's next. Within its less than a two-mile radius, Downtown is home to UT Arlington, a Tier One public research university, plus prolific visual and performing artists and arts institutions, live entertainment, exciting NCAA and professional athletics, one-of-a-kind dining and retail, and a supportive business climate.