See History Come Alive
Knapp Heritage Park, dedicated in 2004, contains three of the oldest Arlington structures. This cultural and heritage facility is available for school tours, rentals, private tours, and is open to the general public. The Jopling-Melear and Watson cabins, which date to the mid-1800s, along with a 1910 one-room schoolhouse are also located within the park. The Bardin blacksmith barn is also onsite, along with a general store located in James Knapp's law office. Come see our live Blacksmith Presentation the last Sunday of each month.
Knapp Heritage is open every Saturday and Sunday from 1-4pm, as well as for special events.