Looking for a little adult time during the holidays? Put on your favorite ugly sweater and come on down to Downtown Arlington the evening of Friday, December 17 to bar crawl like a local! Several of our favorite Downtown bars, pubs and restaurants are joining the fun by offering drink specials throughout the evening.
No matter what, don’t forget to arrive at Hooligan’s Pub before 11pm, because that’s when the Ugly Sweater Contest judging begins!
Check Out These Participating Establishments
- Binions: $3 wells and $2 12 oz. drafts of Bud, Bud Light, Dos Equis, and PBR
- Cartel Taco Bar: Live music from Don Pendley, $1.00 off frozen drinks
- Grease Monkey: Live music from Acoustic Hash, $2.00 Ziegenbock and PBR
- Hayters: ’The Grinch’ specialty cocktail and $2 off cocktails from 7-10pm
- Hooligan’s Pub: Ugly Sweater Contest begins at 11pm
- J Gilligan’s: $3 Wells, $4 Frozen Rita’s, $4 draft beer
- JR Bentley’s: $2 Lone Star and Ziegenbock pints, plus $4 import drafts
- Kool Keg: $1 off all craft drafts
- On Tap: $1 off pints
Plan Your Ride
As you’re planning your Crawl around Downtown, be sure to also plan responsibly for your ride home. You can easily hail Lyft or Uber or try VIA City-wide Rideshare. VIA Rideshare is an inexpensive, public transit ride-share that serves the entire city of Arlington and the CentrePort TRE station. Just download the app to your phone, sign up, and get a ride. VIA does not operate 24 hours a day, so please visit this website for current hours of service and per-ride cost.
About Downtown Arlington
Designated by the State of Texas as the Arlington Cultural District, Downtown Arlington is where creativity, authenticity, and hometown pride thrive and drive what's next. Within its less than a two-mile radius, Downtown is home to a Tier One public research university, prolific visual and performing artists and arts institutions, live entertainment, exciting NCAA and professional athletics, one-of-a-kind dining and retail, and a supportive business climate.