An exclusive, amplified experience for the ultimate music lover.
Are you ready to Ramble in style? We're excited to offer the ultimate music lover our Three Day VIP Pass, available at ramblinroadsfest.com/tickets.
Our VIP Experience is all about the love before, during, and between the shows. At each of our large venues, Three Day VIP Pass holders enjoy tailor-made perks: from exclusive access to the new Hospitality Center at the Levitt Pavilion to prime seating and free finger foods at Texas Live! to private VIP receptions and the best seats in the house at Arlington Music Hall.
Between shows, stop by the Black Box Lounge (for VIPs only) any time to chill, nosh, and chat with our VIP Experience Concierge who can help design your Ramblin’ experience. VIP Pass holders also get access to seating 60 minutes before each concert at every venue all weekend long, plus preferred parking, shuttle service, merchandise gifts, and more. There are a limited number of Three Day VIP Passes available, so be sure to get yours today!
The Ramblin' Roads VIP (Very Impressive Pass)
The Three Day VIP Pass is $250 and includes:
- Exclusive VIP access to the Hospitality Center at the Levitt Pavilion, which offers premier viewing of every concert plus free water/soft drinks, cash bar, restrooms, climate control, and finger foods during each performance
- Exclusive VIP access to mezzanine seating Texas Live!, which offers premier viewing of every concert plus free water/soft drinks, cash bar, restrooms, and finger foods during each performance
- Exclusive access to VIP receptions prior to each concert at Arlington Music Hall plus reserved front-row seating. VIP receptions include finger foods, cash bar, restrooms, and climate control
- Exclusive access to a VIP Hospitality Lounge during the Classic Car Show on Saturday
- Exclusive VIP access to the Black Box VIP Hospitality Lounge at 215 E. Front Street throughout the weekend, which offers free water/soft drinks, cash bar, restrooms, climate control, and finger foods in the evening
- VIP Experience Concierge services available on-site at the Black Box VIP Hospitality Lounge and at the Arlington Music Hall Box Office
- Priority admission to all Ramblin' Roads concert venues all weekend long, including access to seating 30 minutes before other pass holders
- Priority VIP access and reserved VIP seating for the Saturday afternoon screening of "American Graffiti" at Arlington Music Hall
- Reserved parking in Downtown
- Downtown Trolley access, with route circulating each hub of festival activity in Downtown
- An official commemorative festival gift and a $20 merchandise voucher
What does all of that look like? Whatever you'd like it to! We asked Downtown Arlington Board of Directors member Chad Woodard to give us an idea of his Ramblin' Plan:
Find even more details and a map of Ramblin' Roads venues, visit our ticketing website.
Tickets Available Now
There’s an option that’s right for you! In addition to the Three Day VIP Pass option, Three Day General Admission and Single Day General Admission Passes are also available and range in price from $45-$100. Gospel Sunday Brunch tickets are sold separately. Special group ticket packages are also available. Kid’s tickets are available too; some restrictions apply. Check out the website for all the details!
About Ramblin’ Roads Music Festival
Founded and coordinated by the Downtown Arlington Management Corporation, the Ramblin’ Roads Music Festival is created through the collaboration of the community and its many businesses that make up Downtown Arlington. Proceeds from this event benefit the continued renewal of Downtown Arlington. ramblinroadsfest.com
About Downtown Arlington
Designated by the State of Texas as the Arlington Cultural District, Downtown Arlington is where creativity, authenticity, and hometown pride thrive and drive what's next. Within its less than a two-mile radius, Downtown is home to a top tier public research university, prolific visual and performing artists and arts institutions, live entertainment, exciting NCAA and professional athletics, one-of-a-kind dining and retail, and a supportive business climate. downtownarlington.org