A (K)night of Whiskey, Wine, and Chocolate
Date and Time
Friday, Dec 2, 2022 5:30pm
Who doesn’t love chocolate? Better yet, chocolate paired with whiskey or wine? Join Yelibelly Chocolates as they masterfully curate three delicious pairings to enjoy with your choice of either whiskey or wine.
The evening includes a program that will walk you through three expert chocolate pairings with your choice of whiskey or wine, plus admission to see our current exhibits, A Knight’s Tale and LJ Eidolon: Dreams, Allegory & Gestalt.
- Tickets are $85 per person.
- The deadline to register for this event is November 29.
- Free visitor parking is available along West Main Street as well as the 101 Center parking garage adjacent to the Downtown Library.
- Pre-registration is required. No walk-ins please!
- You must be 21+ to attend this event.
Purchase your tickets now!