701 Mary St
Arlington, TX 76010
The Arlington Cemetery was established in 1899 when William H. McNatt sold the land to the town of Arlington. The original City Cemetery, the McNatt Cemetery, the Masonic Cemetery and the Arlington Cemetery are located within the current cemetery boundaries. Early settlers, seven postmasters, 11 mayors and veterans of the Civil War through current wars are interred here. The Arlington Cemetery Association was charterd in 1923 and cared for the cemetery until the City of Arlington assumed maintenance.