The Downtown Arlington Management Corporation is a private, non-profit community development organization whose purpose is to forge alliances between property owners, business interests, residents and the City of Arlington to improve and enhance the economic vitality and overall environment of Downtown Arlington. Collaboration with our partners, and members, is a key element in successfully achieving our goals.
By becoming a member of our organization, you will not only enjoy the benefits articulated below, but you provide us with the resources and support necessary create and sustain a vibrant downtown.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
Retailers, restaurants, non-profit organizations, individuals, and other small businesses
Law firms, architectural & engineering firms, insurance companies, title companies, accounting firms, hospitals, investment companies, and other mid-sized businesses
Major commercial building owners or property management companies, real estate firms, financial institutions, utility companies, and natural gas companies
Any category of member who would like the opportunity to immediately serve on the Board of Directors
**BID property owners will receive a 10% discount on membership dues
- Advocacy and Consensus Building
- Advance invitations and notice of events
- Discounted tickets for special events
- Membership Luncheons/Meetings
- Inclusion in on-line membership directory
- Opportunity to submit events to on-line calendar and social media sites
- Opportunity to participate on DAMC committees
- Opportunity to participate in shared services (i.e. marketing)
- Access to DAMC staff for assistance
- Access downtown economic development data
- Receive first consideration as a vendor for all DAMC projects
- DAMC Board membership eligibility (Champion level)
- DAMC Board membership (Leadership level)