DAMC Sponsorship Program
The Downtown Arlington Management Corporation (DAMC) Sponsorship Program is available to non‑profit organizations and businesses that operate within the Downtown Arlington area.
What does the DAMC Sponsorship Program support?
The DAMC Sponsorship Program supports activities, programs, projects, initiatives and events with one or more of the following objectives:
- Launch a new activity, program, project, initiative or event
- Create new collaboration(s) between Downtown Arlington entities, particularly those that incentivize multiple purchase decisions
- Attract new partnerships to Downtown with entities located outside of the Downtown Arlington Business Improvement District
- Support endeavors designed to attract new patrons and tourists to Downtown Arlington
Applications that emphasize one or more of the activities/priorities below are encouraged and eligible for consideration:
- Downtown Arlington events, festivals, and parades
- Health initiatives
- Environmental programs
- Placemaking events
- Cultural arts
- Economic development
What is not funded through the DAMC Sponsorship Program?
The following activities are not eligible for consideration:
- Operating expenses
- School trips
- Sporting events
- Team sponsorships
DAMC contributes thousands of dollars to community programs and organizations. While we firmly believe in the value of these sponsorships, it is fiscally impossible to honor all of the requests submitted annually. We will do our best to help local downtown Arlington businesses, local downtown Arlington non-profits, and events in downtown Arlington that support the goals and objectives of Downtown Arlington Management Corporation.
- Geographic Area: Projects must be located within the boundaries of the Downtown Arlington Business Improvement District.
- Application Review: Applications must be reviewed, and approved, by the DAMC BID Committee prior to the start of the project.
Grant Giving Cycle
Requests are reviewed on a quarterly basis. We accept requests during the first two months of a quarter and award during the third month. Please submit your requests early to be considered.
Sponsorship requests submitted in:
October & November will be awarded in December.
January & February will be be awarded in March.
April & May will be awarded in June.
July & August will be awarded in September.
Sponsorship form and supporting documentation must be received by the giving cycle deadline for consideration. Please return documents by email, fax, or mail.